Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Donor Conception Postcard Project: Update 1

Well I have created a facebook page for the Project. The link is below. I have also created a Twitter account for the Project to announce the publishing of new cards received. Interest is definitely out there. 

I have spoken with many people offering support from Olivia Montuschi of the Donor Conception Network  to Alana Newman of the AnonymousUS project. 

Just waiting for cards to start arriving. Here is the contact and link info:

Donor                PO Box 6728
Conception     FDR Station
PostCard        New York, NY
Project             10150-6728


Twitter @PostcardsDC

Sample postcard submissions:  






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for this blog. My wife and I are expecting our first child in August and I was having a lot of problems finding any info/support on being a DI dad. I also just submitted to join the yahoo group as well. I'm so happy for this.