Saturday, September 22, 2018

Best Book re Explaining Donor Conception to a Child

It's been many years since my teens were little and my kids have "known" since they were 2 and newborn that they were donor conceived. It has always been a part of their conscious story of who they are. Books like this helped explain what they knew but were too young to understand.

As they grow into adults they will have many questions, some of which I have answers for, and many I will not be able to answer for them.

Books like this though helped them to take first steps to processing it all. Parents should ask themselves many questions before they start a donor conception journey but books like this are a must have if you do.

It's not published anymore and it's rarely on eBay and other book resellers but worth finding. These days it might be on line as a pdf for all I know.

No comments: