Friday, March 16, 2007

PC Crashed - No New Posts Until Next Week

no. 340

I know I have not been posting as frequently lately and for that I apologize.

This week our home PC crashed in an ugly fashion but I had backed up all our photos and videos a short 20 minutes earlier so I am not totally crazed by this (although I am) as I know I have not lost these memories forever. I will say buy a back up drive (i,e, Maxtor or whatever)immediately if you have not made other arrangements and have all those photos and personal records off your base PC.

The DI Dads book is going slowly as only a few dads have submitted essays to me. My video submission to the IIFF has stalled. I may just video me talking for a few moments. I had hoped once I updated my PC (yes that is when it crashed, tragic I know) I could then download MovieMaker and really get into my submission.

Sometimes my nickname of Charlie Brown appears accurate. At least I am able to forward my and my wife's e-mail to my blackberry. Feel free to say hello. I can't even moderate the DI Dads Yahoo group this weekend although between my two moderators I figure it has some coverage. Max, Bob - Please look in on the group this weekend if you can?

1 comment:

Bea said...

Well, hopefully you'll read this sooner or later - you talking would be fine! The big dreams and plans don't always come through. Sometimes you have to work with what you've got - ie a crashed computer. Still hoping to see an entry from you!

Bea